Microsoft Office 365 Solution
Support ended for Windows 7 on January 14, 2020 and Office 2010 ends on October 13, 2020. Now is the time to shift to Windows 10 Pro and Office.
Maximize your productivity
Protect what you’ve built
Work the way you want from virtually anywhere
With Microsoft 365 Business Standard,* you get email hosting plus desktop, mobile, and web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as other tools to help run and grow your business. Apps are always updated, so they’re never outdated.
1App availability varies by device/language. You must accept the License Agreement, microsoft.com/useterms ● Activation required ● Product cannot be replaced if tampered or activated and cannot be redeemed for cash ● Non-commercial use
System Requirements: Microsoft account ● Internet access ● Windows 10 or MacOS* ● Processor: 1.6 GHz, 2-core (PC); Intel (Mac) ● RAM: 4 GB, 2 GB (32-bit) ● Disk space: 4 GB (PC); 10 GB, Mac OS Extended or APFS ● Screen: 1280 x 768 (PC)/800 (Mac). *Go to: office.com/systemrequirements for compatible versions of Windows 10 and MacOS, and for other feature requirements.
Yes, you can upgrade compatible Windows 7 PCs based on these requirements with a full license. To take advantage of the latest hardware capabilities, we recommend moving to a new PC with Windows 10.
You can continue to use Windows 7, but once support ends, your PC will become more vulnerable to security risks. Windows will operate but you will stop receiving security and feature updates.
Windows 7 can still be installed and activated after support has ended. However, to avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft recommends that you consider upgrading to Windows 10.
Support for Internet Explorer on Windows 7 devices will be discontinued on January 14, 2020. As a component of Windows operating system, Internet Explorer follows the same support lifecycle.
Office 2010 can still be installed and activated after support has ended. However, to avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft strongly recommends that you consider upgrading to Office
This moment provides an excellent opportunity for customers to evaluate their technology strategy and how they can benefit from using the latest solutions for business. Microsoft 365 (or Office)* enables employees to do more by adopting remote working capabilities, best-in-class productivity, and teamwork solutions all while ensuring you are protected and compliant with local regulations.
Office 2019 is the most current, up-to-date version—it enables employees to do more by providing new intelligent tools and features, enabling best-in-class productivity while helping you stay protected and compliant with relevant regulations.
11. Performance results are based on testing performed between January 31, 2018 and February 9, 2018 and may not reflect all publicly available security updates. See configuration disclosure for details. No product can be absolutely secure. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
2. New PCs enable up to 65% faster multi-tasking compared to 5-year-old PCs. As measured by SEG562, which is an office productivity and multitasking workload using Microsoft Word* (save to PDF), Excel* (recalc), PowerPoint* (slide sort), and NXPowerLite Desktop* (to shrink contents with office documents, kind of like compression), all while playing video in the background (simulating the watching of a business training or webcast)
3. With Windows 10, security events requiring IT remediation are reduced by up to 33% TheTotal Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Windows 10, Forrester, 2016
4. PCs older than 4 years are 2.7x the cost of a newer PC, resulting in 112 hours of lost productivity—a cost of both time and money, SMB PC Study, TechAisle, 2018
5. Slack is open in the background while a 2.28 MB, Microsoft PowerPoint.ppt presentation is exported as a 1920×1080 H.264 .mp4 video presentation. While the video presentation is being created 1) a 6.49 MB, 844 page, Microsoft Word .docx document is converted to a 7.98 MB, PDF file and 2) a 70.4 MB, Microsoft Excel .xlsm macro-enabled worksheet that is recalculated.
6. REFRESH CONFIGURATIONS NEW: Intel® Core™ i7-8650U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.2GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Intel® SSD Pro 6000p, Graphics: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, BIOS version 117.07 with MCU 0x84, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192)
4-YEAR-OLD: Intel® Core™ i7-4600U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.3GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR3-1600, Storage: Intel 540s SSD, Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400, BIOS version139 with MCU 0x23, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192)
7. EEMBC Browsing Bench Component Average Power (projected on Intel Reference Platform using a 42WHr battery and 25×14 Panel): Disconnect all USB devices, connect to a local WiFi access point and set the screen brightness to 200 nits (disable DPST, set brightness to 200 nits on a white background and enable DPST). Wait for 10 mins for the OS to completely idle and then launch EEMBC Browsing Bench using Microsoft® Edge Browser. Set the web pages to idle for 20s in between page loads. Measure power for the duration of all page loads and report 3 run median. Intel tests resulted in an average of 9.5 hours of battery life.
8. Measures the time to load, query, calculate statistics, and draw 6 charts from a different local data source containing 2.2 million sales records
*Subscription sold separately
**For the supported lifetime of devices
© Intel Corporation